2. What kinds of businesses are eligible ?

This is a key point - being self-employed will not allow you to claim the turnover as eligible. Generally, you need to employ staff, with the turnover being made up from sale of goods and services - not payment for services provided by you.

For example if you are a plumber in 'your own business', doing normal work and being paid for it, this will not qualify. If, however, you manage a team of several plumbers who do the work, and you manage the business, this can qualify. As long as you do not do the hands on tasks for 50% or more of the time.


Satisfied customers are saying