My childhood career choice has a story behind it. Aged 2 I managed to get hold of some “childproof” packaged travel sick pills. Only I’ve always been great and getting into mischief, and I downed a fair few before my mother realised! I was taken to A&E where they attempted to make me drink liquid charcoal. This, however, was spectacularly unsuccessful, and I sprayed the nurse with it. I had to stay in hospital over night to make sure there were no ill effects of the overdose.


Satisfied customers are saying